Pack Co is accredited by ACCREDIA (Ente Italiano di Accreditamento) with accreditation number 1677 L since 2017 and is therefore compliant with the management requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, for tests relating to the suitability of materials intended for food contact, as reported on the website www.accredia.it where it is possible to find the complete and updated list of the accredited tests.
ACCREDIA is the Single National Body competent to grant or revoke the Accreditation, at national level, of the Test Laboratories and it grants Accreditation to a Laboratory when it has ascertained its technical and managerial competence in compliance with the requirements of the UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
About that, the laboratory specifies that:
1) accreditation does not lead to a decrease in the responsibilities associated with the activities carried out;
2) the laboratory is the only responsible towards third parties for all the analytical activity carried out;
3) accreditation constitutes a certificate of technical and managerial competence of the laboratory and does not constitute a guarantee issued by ACCREDIA on the individual services performed by the laboratory;
4) the laboratory is obliged to comply with all applicable safety requirements as provided for by the relevant legislation and documents;
5) there is an agreement between the laboratory and ACCREDIA to protect the customer.